Happy new year! I thought it would be fun to look back at the top 10 posts of 2018 on Tastes Like Tea!
I was really happy to see the Afternoon tea at Hogwarts at the top because that was definitely my favorite tea of 2018. 😊
The Christmas tea at the Hotel Del post, from 2016, is the only post on this list that was not posted in 2018. It is not only one of the top 10 most viewed posts of 2018 but THE most viewed post on this blog of all time! The irony is that Christmas tea at the Hotel Del is my last favorite afternoon tea experience–EVER! If you decided not to have tea at the Hotel Del after reading my post, then thank you, I feel like I did a good deed. There are so many other worthy places to have afternoon tea! 😉
- Afternoon tea at Hogwarts (Victorian Tea Society)
- The Royal Wedding afternoon tea (Shakespeare’s Corner Shoppe & Afternoon Tea)
- Tea tasting party (Victorian Tea Society)
- Afternoon tea at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar
- Spring tea in a cottage (Julian Tea & Cottage Arts)
- Fall bounty tea (Victorian Tea Society)
- Vegan tea fare and games for 2
- High tea in Dubai
- Christmas tea at the Hotel Del (2016)
- The Witches tea 2018
Thank you very matcha for visiting Tastes like Tea last year!
Wishing you much sereni-tea, festivi-tea, prosperi-tea, gaie-tea, and longevi-tea in the new year!